Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Note From Sally Nickle

Dear Church Friends,
As some of you may know, Canice and I have moved to Lakeland, TN. I took a transfer with my employer and am working at the Memphis Jewish Nursing Home, one of the nicest.

My move was so sudden, and my decision so inspired; but I was nevertheless grief-stricken to be leaving Batesville, my house and our sweet Batesville Presbyterian Church. I did not get to say many goodbyes.

Batesville Presbyterian gave Canice the best "start" in a church that she could have gotten. I am forever grateful to Ms. Janey and all of the awesome teachers and volunteers who nurtured her and taught her for the past 10 years!

We are visiting churches here and are homesick for all of your smiles there! Canice is getting used to her new school, as it is a 9-4 o'clock school. We would ask for your prayers as we go through this transition process, and I will return the prayer for you all to secure "God's choice" in a minister for BPC - ASAP!

With much, much love and gratitude,

Sally and Canice Nickle

No comments: